The abstract submission period to participate in the International Seminar on Odour Management that will be held in Cali (Colombia) on the 20th and 21st of November 2019, starts now and will be open until 30 June.
This International Seminar on Odour Management will be held during the days 20 - 21 November 2019 at the Western Autonomous University (Universidad Autónoma de Occidente), in Santiago de Cali, Colombia, one week before the Santiago de Chile Conference, OLORES19, organized by this website.
If you are interested in submitting a paper, the topics to be discussed at the seminar will be the following:
- Odours bases
- Odours: Implications for the environment
- National and international regulations on odour management
- Odour emitting activities
- Tools and methodologies for measurement
- Good practices and international best available techniques in odour control.
- Sampling of mixtures of substances that generate offensive odours and international experiences.
- Dynamic Olfactometry Theory
- Analysis of samples
Abstracts should be sent to . The abstract should contain the following information: Title, Author(s), Institutional affiliation, E-mail, postal address and contact telephone number (of each of the authors), text of the abstract, key words (maximum five) and subject to which it applies. The abstract text should be between 500 and 1000 words and the abstract should be sent in Word format.
The requirement for abstract submission can be found at the following link. (unfortunately only in Spanish)
These are the important dates to remember in this event:
- Call for abstracts: Until the 30th June 2019
- Deadline for abstract review: 14th July
- Submission for abstracts acceptance: until 1st August.
- Deadline for early bird registration: 31st July.
- Seminar: 20th and 21st November 2019
For more information about this event, such as the different types of sponsorship offered, registration fees, program, etc., please visit the Seminar website. (unfortunately only in Spanish)
If you find this article interesting, you might also be interested in these article: