We are very happy to share with you that we got finally the program for the First Seminar in Odour Management that will take place at the beginning of March 2014.
The document you can download below it is not yet finished. We will be updating this program in the next days, therefore, in case you want to print it bear in mind that this program will be evolving in these days. The last version of the document will be ready a week before the Seminar and then you can safely print it.
We got many questions about the official language of this First Seminar in Odour Management, and here we have to say that you should not worry if you have no idea of Spanish, cause we have organized a complete service of translation for this conference.
No need to know Spanish if you want to assist here, but hey, you might find out some parts in Spanish!!. Do not worry, as we will be translating all the documentation. We will also ask to the authors who write in Spanish to translate their papers to English, but we are all running out of time, so you might not find all the papers translated to English. In any case, the summary of the paper will be in both English and Spanish.
In case we have some funds left after the conference, we might send the papers to our translation service.
For more information please check the Conference website here: http://www.olores.org/Seminar2014
Please note also that we will publish the papers that we consider of special interest. Olores.org applies the Creative Commons Attribution License (CCAL) to all works we publish (read the human-readable summary or the full license legal code). Under the CCAL, authors retain ownership of the copyright for their article, but authors allow anyone to download, reuse, reprint, modify, distribute, and/or copy articles in olores.org website, as long as the original authors and source are cited. No permission is required from the authors or the publishers. If you want to know more about this check here.
* Please note that the program might be in Spanish. We kindly ask you to be patient as we will be translating all the documentation as soon as possible.
If you find this article interesting, you might be also interested in these articles.
- Put your brand at the heart of the Chile's biggest event on Environmental Odour Management.
- International Seminar of Odours in the Environment, Santiago, Chile, 4-5 March 2014
- Call for abstracts and format for abstracts/papers for the Seminar 2014.
- Why not taking the opportunity of visiting Chile? Check some very useful information!
- Success of the 1st Conference on Odour Management in the Environment organized by olores.org in 2012.
- Successful call for abstracts. Over 25 presentations received!